Hi all,
Colorado Christmas Bird Count compilers are currently entering data for their
Christmas Bird Counts to the CBC Website.
http://netapp.audubon.org/CBCObservation/CurrentYear/ResultsByCount.aspx
Click on United States and Click on Colorado and the list of counts will appear.
Currently 24 Colorado CBC Results are in for this 2015-16 season.  Please look
at the results, and let me know if you see anything that I need to contact the
compiler about.  I'm reviewing all the results currently.  A total of 202
species have been reported, though a few of those species, I haven't received
any details about and are Questionable currently, so we aren't quite at 200
species yet.  There are also some Questionable Count Week only birds as well.
I will be e-mailing compilers soon, if I need details on anything.  Thanks to
the compilers and others who have e-mailed me photos and documentations
already, it helps a lot.
There have been some amazing birds found on this year's Christmas Bird Counts
in Colorado and some high totals for some species that there are usually only a
few or none!  Thanks to everyone who were able to participate on Christmas Bird
Counts this season, and past seasons. Compilers have until the end of February
to get their data submitted, though hopefully most will enter data much sooner,
in-case there are problems.
Brandon PercivalColorado CBC Regional Editor
Pueblo West, CO