My yard in Ken Caryl Valley regularly attracts (in approximate descending
order of abundance): Oregon, Pink-sided, Slate-colored, Gray-headed and
Cassiar. I have only once had a White-winged in my yard in 2.5 winters here
so far, and have never seen others in the immediate area. They seem fairly
rare in JeffCo to me. Gray-headed is more numerous in nearby natural
habitats than in my suburban styled neighborhood.

Intergrades among some of the above forms are another part of the story...

David Suddjian
Littleton, CO