This is likely the earliest spring migrant Prothonotary Warbler ever in
Colorado!  I don't know of any until mid-April or later on.  Great find!
Eastern Warbler season has begun!! Brandon PercivalPueblo West, CO

      From: Jeff Birek <jeff.bi...@gmail.com>
 To: "cobirds@googlegroups.com" <cobirds@googlegroups.com>
 Sent: Saturday, April 9, 2016 12:48 PM
 Subject: [cobirds] Prothonotary Warbler Fort Collins

I just got a look at a Prothonotary Warbler in Lee Martinez Park. Just north of
the Poudre river trail. Northwest of the Museum of Discovery. Just west of the
trail bridge that is just west of the junction with another trail running on
the west side of the museum. The bird is on the first pond west of this bridge.
Incidentally I saw it on the west side of the pond.

Good luck!Jeff Birek & Jennifer BlakesleyBird Conservancy of the RockiesFort
Collins, CO

--

Jeff Birek