This raining morning, I stopped by both Bear Creek Lake Park.  Before the rains
started, I found a male Tennessee Warbler and the Blackpoll Warbler from
yesterday.  I returned to the park later in the day after the rain stopped and
found the Tennessee again along with yesterday's female Blackburnian Warbler.
This park continues to have large numbers of warblers among the aphid infested
wild plum.  Yesterday evening I stopped by Harriman Lake Park(Lakewood) and had
a Northern Parula.  These two areas have been productive this spring and should
be checked the next couple of days.

Mark ChavezLakewood-Green Mtnhttp://jaeger29.smugmug.com/