I went back to Grandview Cemetery for the 4th day in a row and have enjoyed the
daily changes.

The Gray Flycatcher present the past three days in Section 8 was NOT evident
today.

New birds today were:

MacGillivray's Warbler in the low vegetation along the ditch south of the main
entrance.

Brewer's Sparrow in with a big flock of Chipping Sparrows (this bird may have
been present previously and just overlooked).

Williamson's Sapsucker (female, in honeylocust along the ditch south of the
entrance, only the third I've seen at the cemetery over the past 42 years).

Western Tanager (1) in the alley se of the cemetery entrance.

Warbling Vireo (1 heard and 2 seen).

Franklin's Gulls wheeling overhead.

Other continuing birds of interest:

Juvenile Dark-eyed Junco (in with the Chipping Sprrows)

Townsend's Warbler (at least 1, maybe 2)

Western Wood-Pewee (several)

Olive-sided Flycatcher (1)

Wilson's Warbler (several)

Dave Leatherman