<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-RU0MMoOTg-U/V9xApROm4OI/AAAAAAAAAH0/tjVxiKUeB4oCsigLuweiSusS7S2i1pZAgCLcB/s1600/DSC_0749.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-pFzBRiZjXXU/V9xArfEXeqI/AAAAAAAAAH4/P98jyPVcXbM-ASxG2nj7uOiXuVHBgYX2QCLcB/s1600/DSC_0744.jpg>
Thanks to Dave's tip I managed to get a couple of shots of the
Yellow-throated Vireo this morning.  When I arrived, I saw Dave as he was
leaving, he pointed out the elms on the West side that he saw it in. I
searched there for awhile until the warbler neck became too much to bear.
Because Dave saw it in the elms I thought I would search  other elms for
it. About the time I was ready to give up, I found it where sections B, D
and L all meet. (There is a section map of the cemetery engraved in stone
at the office near the ditch by the entrance). My advice for any seeking
this bird is to search the elm trees in the Northwest  corner of the
cemetery.

David Wade
Ft Collins, CO