Hi -

I just received a text from David Dowell who is up at Jumbo
(Logan/Sedgwick) and has an as-yet unidentified jaeger.

In addition, I did see the Cherry Creek State Park jaeger this morning
around 7am from the south and west parts of the lake.  For the most part
the bird sat out in the middle of the lake, but I watched it take a couple
flights where it harassed the gulls and terns and in turn, they harassed
it.  Fun bird to watch.

Kathy Mihm Dunning
Denver