I will take up to 3 on a wait list.  Pam

This trip is brought to you by Boulder County Audubon

*Lincoln County:  Some Ornithology, Some Herpetology*

Saturday, October 1, 2016, 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.  (Rain or snow date, Oct. 2.)

Leader:  John Vanderpoel

Free, Limited to 10 in 3 cars:  Reservations:  piombino....@gmail.com

Join John Vanderpoel, birder extraordinaire, to enjoy not only the
avifauna, but  also to look for snakes and reptiles in this most
interesting area of the plains.  John is fast becoming a respectable
amateur herpetologist and is very familiar as to where and what can be
found in Lincoln County.   We should see rattlesnakes, lizards and perhaps
ornate box turtles as well as plains birds.

Pack food, water, cameras and be prepared for any weather.  Please be aware
that there are NO facilities of any kind once we get past Limon where we
will make a brief stop.  Please let me know if you are willing to drive, we
need one more driver.   Meet at the Niwot Park N’ Ride in the middle of the
Diagonal Highway at 6:30 a.m.  Participants from the Denver area can meet
us in Bennet at the King