Out Castlewood Canyon way, we can brag, not about rare birds, but about
spectacular autumn color from the scrub oaks & cottonwoods. The range of colors
sparkles on these clear days and rewards anyone who needs a wild-place fix.

We do enjoy dueling Townsend's Solitaires and robins the color of the autumn

Roxborough & Red Rocks probably share the autumn color & the same birds.

Come on out!

Hugh Kingery
Franktown, CO