This morning (11/29) I had an unexpected *Lapland Longspur* fly over as I
was along the west side of Hine Lake in Robert A. Easton Regional Park. If
it wasn't for its calls I would have likely missed it completely. A *Ross's
Goose *was initially at the lake with a large flock of *Cackling Geese*,
but the flock soon flew out to the east taking the Ross's with it. A *Greater
White-fronted Goose* continues at Clement Park. Today I saw it on the lake,
and yesterday I saw it on the grass near the library entrance drive. A
*White-throated
Sparrow* at Harriman Lake Park was the only bird of note that I saw there
today.

Yesterday there were three *Greater Scaup* at Hine Lake and three at
Clement Park, and a *Bonaparte's Gull *made a short appearance at Hine Lake
before moving out to the south.

David Suddjian
Ken Caryl Valley
Littleton, CO