I saw them at the Pelican Point beach on 11/30 around 9am. They were along
the beach headed out to the point and then flying back up into the trees.
Another birder ID'ed them as Rusty and let me get a closer look at them
through his scope (thanks Randy!). We were at the base of the tree and got
a great look at them.

Cheers!

Aaron Tucker
Aurora