Hi all

Last night while killing some time before Fort Collins Audubon meeting
decide to go see if Eastern Screech Owl in Spring Canyon Park was present.
I hiked to the site; waited; waited; waited; talked to locals ... no owl.
As I headed back to car; a woman and her dog approached and said "Did you
see the Bobcat?"  I expressed "WHAT?  WHERE?"  We continued west and she
pointed to Bobcat resting comfortably in tree!  I took numerous photos and
video--I bet she was only 25 yards from path and 30 feet in tree.  A
beauty!  First time I have ever seen one.

Photos:  http://coloradobirder.club/m/photos/browse/album/Mammals/

This morning on way in to work ... "only" on Nunn's "Raptor Alley can you
see a Rough-legged Hawk and Ferruginous Hawk
(http://coloradobirder.club/m/photos/view/Rough-legged-and-Ferruginous-Hawk-Raptor-Alley-Nunn-Weld-CO)

sharing same tree.  Looking forward to tomorrow's outing.

Thanks
Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://coloradobirder.club/