Hi all -

I stopped by Baseline Reservoir to see what might be lurking out there this
morning.  Highlights were a flock of Ruddy Duck (I counted 18), three
Horned Grebes, two of them males starting to show breeding colors, and a
lone Cinnamon Teal.  The other usual suspects were there as well, a good
number of Hooded Mergansers, quite a few Gadwall, and a few Bufflehead and
Goldeneye.  A couple of Killdeer were running around on the sandy areas on
the SW end, and the resident flock of Crows were there as well.  All seen
from Cherryvale Road a little ways up from the south end of the res.

Good Birding -

Jeff Parks
Boulder, CO