I have one pair of Black Phoebes that are regularly foraging between Sell's
Lake and the Arkansas River for the past 6 days.  I saw a single Black
Phoebe on the river two weeks ago but did not refind it.  This pair often
forages near each other.  I got a couple of reasonable photos of one of
them including one with a nice tail spread that I have uploaded to my Birds
and Nature blog
<http://birdsandnature.blogspot.com/2017/03/black-phoebe.html>.

I also found a pair of Eastern Phoebes returning to a nest site used every
year for past several years.   The nest site is very vulnerable due to it's
location.

I spotted my first Turkey Vultures of the year 2 nights ago but have not
seen them since.  There were only 3 or 4 birds in the group.

Yellow-rumped Warblers have been migrating through Canon City for the past
several days, just small numbers of them so far.

Also got photos of a couple of Wilson's Snipe that are on my Birds and
Nature blog.
<https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=57749986988450056#editor/target=post;postID=8702095011396357869;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=0;src=postname>

SeEtta Moss
Canon City