Hi, folks. Several people have asked me offline for precise directions to
the meadowlark, so I might as well post a response online. The bird was
here:

*39.995462 North, 105.116205 West*

*a.k.a. 39° 59' 43.7" North, 105° 06' 58.3" West*

It was in a field just west of Waneka Lake, i.e., southwest of Greenlee
Preserve proper.

Ted Floyd, Lafayette, Boulder County