Very interesting Brandon. I just received a phonecall from a local birder
whose relative is a young man from back east. He reports a "dark swift"
that looked a bit smaller than Chimney Swift, with which he was familiar
from back east. It was seen near Capulin in the San Luis valley just
recently. We will be watching for it.....

John Rawinski
Monte Vista, CO