COBirders,
I started the day at Boulder Reservoir (NW lot) where there were 12 Willet,
1 LB Dowitcher, 1 Marbled Godwit, 9 WF Ibis, 1 Semipalmated Plover, 1
Semipalmated Sandpiper and 1-2 each of Least and Baird's Sandpipers.
Wilson's Snipe could be heard displaying in the marshes. A large flock of
Franklin's Gulls plus a single winter plumaged Bonaparte's Gull were also
in the mix.

At Lagerman: 15 Marbled Godwits, a Spotted Sandpiper and a Willet, plus
just to the north in Swede's Pond, a LB Dowitcher, both Yellowlegs and a
Western Sandpiper.

At Cottonwood Marsh: Willet, American Avocet and a Solitary Sandpiper.
Would someone please let some water flow into the marsh?

Teller #5 is completely dry.

Sombrero Marsh is overflowing. A single Yellow-headed Blackbird was the
highlight there.

And finally, Baseline Res.: This looked like it might be the shorebird
hotspot this spring, but today all I could find were 2 Spotted Sandpipers.

Peter Burke
Boulder, CO

Peter Burke

935 11th St. Boulder, CO 80302