Continuing to enjoy our April visit to Colorado in Estes Park, I took a late
afternoon walk at Lake Estes.  I was surprised to find three species of
shorebird -- a single Marbled Godwit (never reported for the Estes Park area in
eBird), 4 Willet (only one other April report in eBird for this species in the
Estes Park area -- April 24, 3013), and two Spotted Sandpipers (6 days earlier
than the earliest prior reports in eBird for the Estes Park area).

Also had two Barn Swallows, the first in eBird for Estes Park this year.

Jim Nelson
Bethesda, Maryland