Yesterday afternoon I birded the Dadd Gulch Trail along the Poudre River in
Larimer County with Leslie Starr. Apart from a flock of 10+ Audubon's
Warblers that had a Yellow Warbler, female American Redstart and a
Townsend's Warbler along for the ride, we counted at least 9 RBNU. A nice
total but I didn't think much of it. This morning, while out with the dog,
I heard 4+ RBNU calling in my Fort Collins neighborhood. It seems early for
these guys to be so low this early. Is anyone else seeing/hearing unusual
numbers of RBNUs along the Front Range?

Walter Wehtje
Fort Collins, CO