Hello Jared-
There seem to be quite a few Harris' sparrows in the Denver area these
days. I saw the one posted in eBird by James McCall at Ralston Creek
(JeffCo) earlier this week, and today John Breitsch's DFO trip had one that
crossed the Denver-Adams line as we watched. Are there more this year, or
is it just me being woke? :)

Rebecca Laroche
Denver, CO