The Snowy Owl was still at the South Marina at Pueblo Reservoir shortly before
sunset today, a life bird for both me and my wife.  Good looks at a Ferruginous
Hawk hunting the prairie dog town along the South Marina Road was the other
avian high point.  It was too dark to look for the Prairie Warbler by the time
we headed back.

Chris Selvig
Colorado Springs