Can anyone make suggestions on where to look for the Brant when it is not at
the Salisbury park or at the bar CCC lake? I’ve now made four attempts to look
for this silly goose but I can never find the large goose flock that it hangs
out with that other people do. Oh, I can find a smattering of white-cheeks each
time at each location, but never in the numbers that the eBird reports
indicate. Where else around here might they go? Any suggestions would be
appreciated. Thanks,

Eric D
Denver

Sent from the Aether