This morning (2/14), I walked one of my dogs along the High Line Canal
Trail from Three Ponds Park to Blackmer Lake (Arapahoe Co.). A Hermit
Thrush continued around the small marsh off the High Line near Dahlia
Hollow Park. Around the park were a handful of White-breasted and
Red-breasted Nuthatches and a Brown Creeper. I didn't see the
White-throated Sparrow that was around there last month.

Nearer to Blackmer, we had a few Pygmy Nuthatches and a flock of at least
70 Cedar Waxwings (along with many starlings and robins) down in the brushy
growth near the lake.

- Jared Del Rosso
Centennial, CO