Thank you, Joe, for telling me exactly where I needed to go in Sibley‘s to find
my goose! You mentioned that it doesn’t have an orange beak, that’s true. The
other thing is that he’s got a large white patch on his side. The head,
however, is exactly like the one I saw! White eye ring, large white patch on
cheek, and white around the base of the bill. I think my mystery solved!
Thanks, Deb Carstensen

Sent from my iPhone