Hi all,

See the below announcement for the Spring 2018 Laramie Audubon Small Grants
Program.
Please forward this to other groups and individuals who may be interested
in applying, and feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks!

*Laramie Audubon Society Small Grants Program:*

DEADLINE:  *March 31, 2018*

In keeping with our mission, Laramie Audubon Society (LAS) will offer small
grants for conservation and outreach. *Conservation* grants include
conservation and restoration projects as well as scientific research.
*Outreach* grants support projects that increase knowledge and appreciation
for birds, other wildlife, and habitats. There are no geographic
restrictions for projects, although we focus on funding projects around
Wyoming and western North America. Grants will generally be awarded for no
more than $500.  Grants are reviewed semi-annually. Current deadline is March
31.

See our website for details on how to apply and information on what types
of projects are typically funded: http://laramieaudubon.blogspot.com/p/small
-grants-program.html

Best,
*Cody Porter*