Hi all

Here is the ENTIRE Drake Lake gull flock, first 31 photos, when you view an
individual photo you can obtain the largest photo size by clicking the
ORIGINAL button to its right.  A quick scan of all by me shows an adult
Lesser Black-backed Gull (maybe a second one) as well as a few Franklin's
Gull.

http://coloradobirder.club/m/photos/browse/album/Drake-Lake-Severance/

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn

http://coloradobirder.club/