I was on the Pawnee last week and there was a guy lying on the ground next to
his pickup approx. 1/2 mile from his target, shooting ACROSS road 69 near the
intersection of 96 & 69 with a semi-automatic assault rifle. I did call the
ranger's office and as usual no-one answered. I thought about calling the Weld
County Sheriff’s Office but then decided I was gong to get shot so I drove out
of the area. Really unbelievable. I would suggest extreme caution when driving
the auto tour these days. I will not be going back.

Perhaps CFO & DFO could band together with all of our members and voice a
serious complaint to the district. I have left a voicemail with the ranger.
Hopefully he will call me back.
Rachel Hopper
Ft. Collins. CO
r-hop...@comcast.net