As of last night the Hanover Fire in El Paso/Pueblo Counties is 100%
contained and all evacuation areas are open.  So, Hanover Road should now
be open, so people can get to Chico Basin Ranch again.  The Ranch lost some
pasture and animals it sounds like, in eastern part of the Ranch.  All the
usual birding locations didn't burn at all, it appears!  We assume the
woodlot on Hanover Road, which was an ebird hotspot, likely burned down,
though when someone goes along Hanover Road soon, then we'll know for sure.

Brandon K. Percival
Pueblo West, CO

Sent from my Android