Hello, All!

Just a reminder that the deadline to submit abstracts for the paper session at
this year’s Colorado Field Ornithologists convention is only a week away!
Please submit your abstract to me via email in word or pdf format by Friday the
27th. Feel free to contact me with questions about the convention and paper
session.

Amber Carver
amber.car...@ucdenver.edu