Hi all,
No photos, but I believe I refound the Lucy's at Sinton today before the
weather came in, fyi.  I also saw my FOS Orange-Crowned Warbler and FOS
Chipping Sparrows there and some nice Western Bluebirds there.  Lots of
beautiful Yellow-rumped Warblers about including Audubon's Myrtles and a
few that I think were hybrids.

Diana Beatty
Colorado Springs

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 7:43 PM, 'kent nelson' via Colorado Birds <
cobirds@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Birders,
>
> I was at Sinton Pond for more than an hour around noon and did not see the
> Lucy's Warbler. Two female Hooded Mergansers were on the pond, a Cooper's
> Hawk flew from tree to tree, and a dozen Yellow-rumped Warblers were
> present. A few Song Sparrows were about, too. And I found a single Bushtit
> foraging at the SW corner of the pond, clearly not the warbler. Alas.
>
> Kent Nelson
> Ouray
>
> --
> msgid/cobirds/332408690.2946687.1524188589591%40mail.yahoo.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/332408690.2946687.1524188589591%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

******

All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the
old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.