Late this afternoon, Georgia Doyle and Denise Brettinger found a
Worm-eating Warbler near the High Plains Environmental Center in Loveland,
CO. The bird was in some willows where the trail from the center intersects
the trail that circles Equalizer Lake, about 100 m SW of the Center's barn.
Nick Komar and I were there by 6:30 PM and saw the bird after 20 minutes of
searching. We watched it until 7:30 PM. The bird was foraging low. We never
saw it higher than 5' off the ground. The nasty weather tonight may keep it
in place, so it'd be worth searching for it tomorrow morning. I posted some
photos on Colorado Field Ornithology

Good luck,

Walter Wehtje
Fort Collins