I would like to drive out to try for this bird. Can head out today around noon
or 5 a.m. tomorrow.

I’d be leaving from S Broadway/ Belleview, then via I-25/225/I-70 to Flagler
and south. Have room for up to four with three in the second seat of my
Frontier truck.

I’m willing to meet and pick up timely folks anywhere along that route.

Fuel help is expected and be prepared with food, water, and no time
constraints.

Text me: 970- two one five- 60 seven six. We will figure out the time and GO!

Connie Kogler

Connie
Aslansown.com
Sent from my iPhone