Hey all,

I've never been to Brett Gray Ranch in Lincoln County and was wondering how
accessible it is to the public.  eBird lists it as "restricted access" and
I know it's a private ranch, but I can't find much else about what you can
and can't do there.  Is it closed to the public and you have to get special
permission to bird there or go with a group who knows what they're doing,
or are there certain areas you can bird, and if so what and where?  I
thought of stopping there on the way back from a Golden-crowned Warbler
chase tomorrow and wondering if anybody who knows more about the ranch
could fill me on on what the scoop is there.

Thanks very much!!
Joel Adams
Fremont County