In June 2004 there was a Blue-winged Warbler in Gregory Canyon in Boulder
which did not sing a pure  Blue-winged song.
Ted Floyd said that we could not count it as a Blue-wing since it did not
sing a pure song, but I believe that some birds can
learn other songs.  Maybe Nathan could comment on that.

Joyce Takamine
Boulder