All,
Anhingas in flight tend to flap a few times, then glide. Flap-flap-glide,
flap-flap-glide... and their long tails are distinctive vs. cormorants.
These would be the two primary field marks for flyover Anhinga. Breast
pattern varies depending on plumage and light, and is a good character, but
more subtle.

Peter

Peter Burke

300 Forest Ave. Boulder, CO 80304