Today my friend and I encountered several trailhead in Boulder county were
closed:  Downy Draw, South Mesa Trail, Marshall Trail (just off Hwy 93 and road
east of Eldorado Canyon hwy), Trailhead on Hwy 93 just south of Hwy 128.
I did an internet search and found trailheads were closed due to muddy
conditions.   So, if heading out for a hike or birding adventure in southern
Boulder county tomorrow, you might want to check the status of the trailhead on
the internet.
Hopefully an internet search will provide an answer.... I found on searching on
'why are trailheads closed in Boulder county'
Maureen BlackfordBoulder County