All,

I have been told by multiple people that there are problems with registering for Colorado CBCs through the Audubon website. Speaking not just for myself, but for all CBC compilers, we need to know who is planning to attend, so we can deal with the issue of segment coverage, determining teams, and making sure that all areas in our count circles are counted.

Please let count compilers know directly if you are planning to attend CBCs. For the John Martin CBC, you can either contact me, or count co-compiler Dotti Russell. Please let me (us) know sooner rather than later, because some of us are doing multiple CBCs on consecutive days, and may be unavailable or unresponsive after counts begin on December 14th.

Respectfully,

Duane Nelson

John Martin Reservoir CBC co-compiler