Dear Birders,
The Loveland CBC we will be held on Tuesday, January 1. We hope to find many
local rarities such as gyrfalcon, and several species of gulls. If you would
like to help out, we still have a few teams needing extra eyes, and a 7 mile
hiking route in the foothills available for some adventurous counters. If
you’re interested in participating, please respond to this email off-line (ie
not to Cobirds). Thank you.

Nick Komar
Fort Collins CO
Cell/text 970-449-3645