I wonder if one of these birds was the Ross's Goose I saw over my house not
far from Union Reservoir just after 5:00 PM Wednesday, after the snow
stopped? It was with a mixed flock of about 30 Canada Geese and 30 Cackling
Geese struggling to make their way north against the high winds (and only
succeeding in going east to west for a minute or two...then swinging back
west to east).

Sarah Spotten
Longmont, CO