Alison, great question, several of us were talking about that very thing
yesterday. I'd be curious to get thoughts on this bird being seemingly very
comfortable so close to humans from those that have observed this species
in Texas and Central/South America. Is that type of cooperation typical for
this species in the "wild?"

Adam Vesely
Thornton, CO