From: cobirds@googlegroups.com <cobirds@googlegroups.com> on behalf of JIM
CONNELL <jconnel...@comcast.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 10:48 AM
To: cobirds@googlegroups.com <cobirds@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [cobirds] Coopers Hawks and squirrels Horseshoe Park, Aurora

 I have had a female ( I think ) Coopers visiting my bird bath for about 3
weeks now., she is there just about every day.

I have had her and a mature male and an immature at one time in the back yard.

I have seen a Coops pick up a squirrel a few times in the past on a neighbor's
lawn, but my local squirrels ignore her.

I would think that squirrels would be a prey species for Coops but my tree rats
don't give her any respect.[X]

cobirds+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:cobirds+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/509645527.565356.1568220507096%40connect.xfinity.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/509645527.565356.1568220507096%40connect.xfinity.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.