I heard a late *Gray Catbird* call a few times when I was out just after
sunset this evening. It was on the slope of Lee Gulch upstream of the main
area of Lower Ridgewood Park, in Littleton. A *Spotted Towhee* called at
the same time, piping up at dusk, maybe questioning the catbird. Quite a few*
Mallards* were flying over in silhouetted flocks, heading toward the South
Platte for the night.

David Suddjian
Ken Caryl Valley
Littleton, CO