Hi COBirders,

On this chilly day in the middle of February, I'm happy to share with you
Bird Conservancy's Barr Lake Fall Banding Report, which can be found here:
https://birdconservancy.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Barr-Banding-Station-Report-Fall-2019.pdf
   Set aside the frustrations of subtle differences in immature gull
plumage for a moment to reminisce about rare warblers and hard-to-ID
sparrows!  While 2019 was not as crazy busy as 2018, it was an above
average season with lots of interesting birds. The report contains a full
list of species caught, information about our rarest captures, and plenty
of photos to make you begin to look forward to spring.

And spring will be here soon......Banding will start at Chatfield on April
27!

Best, Meredith

Meredith McBurney
Writing from Denver; banding at Chatfield (spring) and Barr Lake (fall)

Bird Conservancy of the Rockies