Hi all,
Thursday the bunting made at least one appearance, at noon. I was 40
minutes late, but there were compensations. With snow falling heard an
American Dipper singing, which surprised a Swamp Sparrow and me. Said hi to
some birders I know, met a birder I didn’t know. Saw a skittish flock of
American Tree-Sparrows, lots of colorful ducks, and a guy in a t-shirt with
no hat digging a hole in the middle of the creek. Also heard a nearby semi
blow up and close the freeway. But the highlight was a dipper singing its
heart out in the middle of winter.

Hope the bunting shows up today for birders looking for it.

Cheers,
Tom Wilberding
Littleton, CO