Nathan,

> I counted 131 Mountain Bluebirds at Rigden Reservoir in Fort Collins this
morning. It was foggy this morning in Larimer and I believe that
contributed to the bluebird "fallout".
I am assuming that many others are also seeing large numbers of bluebirds
in their local patches today across the Front Range.
https://ebird.org/checklist/S65777922
it wont be long before we'll be having shorebirds and warblers moving
through as well!!! Happy Birding everyone.
Joe Kipper,
Fort Collins