At 11:25 am today we were driving south just below Barr Lake & saw a Swainson's
Hawk perched on a telephone pole. When we stopped to be certain, we saw 2 more
circling above it going generally north, trailing black.

Candice E. Johnson
Denver
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged
information.  If you are not an intended recipient, or the person responsible
for delivering this message to an intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that reading, copying, using or distributing this message is prohibited. If you
are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message from your computer system.