I can assure you, from the shade of red of my eyes, I could not find the
American Bittern as of 1330 today. I looked for 2 hours. The winds were
calm, so the cattails were still. The east side of the marsh is being
dredged, and they are doing road construction on MLK Blvd. If anyone gets
on it again, please post. I live a short distance from there. Thanks.