Hi all!

Just a reminder to look up in the clouds while you’re out in your yard or out
birding in general. This habit netted my fiancé and I our first recorded
Broad-Winged hawk from our yard this morning. In fact there were three of them!
These birds have a tendency to migrate in large flocks, and the sustained winds
out of the north west may be pushing them off the front range over the city
today. So, in short, keep your eyes on the skies.

I’d much rather be seeing a lifer Louisiana Waterthrush right now, but this is
a decent consolation prize.

Happy Birding

Steve Rash
Denver Co.