I saw a bird today on the trail upstream 1/2 mile from the Kingfisher bridge
east of the Platte River at Chatfield reservoir. I have an absolutely horrible
video that shows the white edge tails and white on the wing. He had a bright
orange chest and abdomen.
      I also had tried to take a recording of it but it didn’t end up being
audible.
      He had also been seen by another Birder who was in unable to identify
him.
So take that for what it’s worth! Please let me know if anyone sees it and has
it identified as anything else.
      Deb Carstensen, Arapahoe county

Sent from my iPhone