Good enough photos to do this analysis.  Looks good for a Lincoln's.  Has
fine streaking on the chest.  A bit of a yellow wash in the malar stripe
area and spilling a bit onto the chest.  Overall gray background on the
head with medium brown head and eye stripes.

Bryan Guarente
Meteorologist/Instructional Designer
UCAR/The COMET Program
Boulder, CO